Child marriage can have many different affects on females. The first thing that child marriage takes away from a female's life is happiness. The study conducted that females who survive rape and child prostitution are proved to be more symptomatic and emotional than the one who are married at an early age. However, child marriage does have a huge affect on their life and their thinking. In child marriages, brides become very lonely and live in fear. They become very anti-social and live in fear, remaining with no choices. It causes them to try to be away from men and not open themselves to anyone. Child marriage makes them regret for being a girl. The way in which the are beaten by their husbands or any male in their life makes them regret every moment of their life for being a girl. According to the researcher, child marriage, prostitution, and/or rape has an affect of having negative reaction by others and self blame on girls. Also, females for whom less time had elapsed from their very first experience of abuse showed a higher level of stress disorder and guilt. Whereas females for whom more time had elapsed since such incidents had started to overcome their stress and guilt. I know that this blog will not help in trying to stop child marriages and child prostitution, yet I am still trying to spread awareness for people out there who can actually make a huge difference. I try to imagine myself as being one of these females and I fail. I can't imagine myself surviving in place of these girls after such abuse. In my opinion, these ladies deserve an award for being so brave and having such guts to still survive. (Childhood sexual abuse research, 2011).
No comments:
Post a Comment